National Mineral Development Corporation has issued a latest notification for the recruitment 2021. Applications are invited for the post of 21 Specialist. Other details of like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||National Mineral Development Corporation|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||Paediatrics & Others|
Details Of Vacancies:
- Obstetrics & Gynaecology – 5
- Paediatrics – 8
- Anaesthesia – 3
- Medicine – 1
- Surgery – 2
- Ophthalmology – 1
- Radiology – 1
- The candidates must have passed Diploma,DNB,MBBS from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age: 40 Years
Mode of Selection:
- Written Exam
Steps To Apply For Walk-in Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.nmdc.gov.in
- Candidates can download the application form from the given link below.
- Fill the application form with the required details.
- Candidates to reach the walk-in-venue along with all required documents.
- Office of the Director (Medical Services), New Delhi Municipal Council,
Charak Palika Hospital, Moti Bagh-I, New Delhi-110021
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Walk-in Date:24.03.2021
- Notification Link & Applying Link: Click Here