National Mineral Development Corporation has issued a latest notification for the recruitment 2021. Applications are invited for the post of Field Attendant & Others. Other details of like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details and How to Apply are given below.
|Organization||National Mineral Development Corporation|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Location||All Over India|
|Post Name||Field Attendant|
Details Of Vacancies:
- Field Attendant
- Maintenance Assistant
- Blaster Gr-II
- MCO Gr-III
- The candidates must have passed ITI, Diploma or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 30 Years
- Rs. 18100 – Rs. 31850/-
Mode of Selection:
- Written Exam
- Gen/OBC Candidates: Rs. 150/-
- SC/ST Candidates: Nil
Steps To Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.nmdc.co.in
- Candidates can apply through online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per requirements
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 08.03.2021 to 15.04.2021