National Mineral Development Corporation has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2022. Applications are invited for the post of Junior Officer. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||National Mineral Development Corporation|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||Junior Officer|
Details of Vacancies:
- Junior Officer
- The candidates must have passed Diploma, Degree, M.Sc, M.Tech, in relevant discipline or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age : 32 years
- Rs.37,000 – 1,30,000/-
Mode of Selection:
- Written Test
- Supervisory Skill Test
- General/ OBC Candidates: Rs. 250/-
- SC/ST/ PWD Candidates: NIL
Steps to Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.nmdc.co.in
- Candidates can apply online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria as per requirements
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 07.02.2022 to 27.02.2022