National Mineral Development Corporation has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2023. Applications are invited for the post of Administrative Officer. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
Organization: National Mineral Development Corporation
Type of Employment: Central Govt Jobs
No.of Vacancies: 42
Job Location: Hyderabad – Telangana
Post Name: Administrative Officer
Official Website: www.nmdc.co.in
Applying Mode: Online
Last Date: 17.02.2023
Details of Vacancies:
- Administrative Officer (Finance & Accounts) Trainee – 11
- Administrative Officer (Personnel & Administration) Trainee – 15
- Administrative Officer (Materials & Purchase) Trainee – 16
- Administrative Officer (Finance & Accounts) Trainee: Candidates must have passed the Graduate with CA (Inter) / ICWA – CMA (Inter) or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
- Administrative Officer (Personnel & Administration) Trainee: Candidates must have passed the Graduation with PG Degree/PG Diploma in Sociology/Social Work / Labour Welfare/Personnel Management/IR/IRPM/HR/ HRM or MBA (Personnel Management / HR / HRM) or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
- Administrative Officer (Materials & Purchase) Trainee: Candidates must have passed the Degree in any Branch of Engineering or Technology or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age: 32 years
- Rs. 37,000/-
Mode of Selection:
- Written Test
- Document Verification
- SC/ST/PwBD/Ex-servicemen & Dept Candidates: NIL
- All Other Candidates: Rs. 250/-
Steps to Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.nmdc.co.in
- Candidates can apply online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per requirements
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before Applying, Candidates go through the instructions given in the notification very carefully.
- Candidates are to ensure that the scanned copies of the educational qualification certificates, recent color passport size photo & Signature are in a prescribed format and size as specified in the official notification. (if required)
- If the proper photograph is not uploaded by an applicant, his/her candidature will be canceled.
- Candidates are advised to submit online applications as early as possible before the closing date and not to wait until the last date.
- After filling in the application, verify the information provided by you once to twice. If you are satisfied with all your information, then you may submit the application.
- Application Submission Dates: 27.01.2023 To 17.02.2023
- Official Notification Link: Click Here
- Apply Link: Click Here