National Minority Development & Finance Corporation (NMDFC) has issued a latest notification for the recruitment 2019. Applications are invited for the post of Office Assistant & Asstt. Manager. Other details of like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||National Minority Development & Finance Corporation (NMDFC)|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||Office Assistant & Asstt. Manager|
Details of Vacancies:
|Name of the Posts||Vacancies|
|Asstt. Manager (General Stream)||01|
|Asstt. Manager (Accounts & Finance)||02|
- The candidates must have passed Under Graduate, Post Graduate, MBA, CA, BE / B.Tech or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
(I) Office Assistant:
- Maximum Age: 25 Years
(II) Other Posts:
- Maximum Age: 28 Years
|Name of the Categories||Age Relaxation|
|SC / ST||05 Years|
|PWDs + OBC||13 Years|
|PWDs + SC/ST||15 Years|
- Office Assistant: Rs. 25,000/- to Rs. 95,000/-
- Other Posts: Rs. 30,000/- to Rs. 1,20,000/-
- General / OBC Categories: Rs. 100/-
- Other Categories (SC / ST / PWD / Ex-S): NIL
Mode of Selection:
- Written Test
Steps To Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.nmdfc.org
- Candidates can apply through online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per requirements
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 30.07.2019 to 21.08.2019