North Central Railway has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2021. Applications are invited for the post of 480 Act Apprentice. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below.
|Organization||North Central Railway|
|Type of Employment||Railway Jobs|
|Post Name||Act Apprentice|
- The candidates must have passed ITI or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age: 24 years
- Refer to Official Notification.
Mode of Selection:
- Written Exam
- SC/ST Candidates: Rs. 70/-
- Other Candidates – Rs. 170/-
Steps To Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.ncr.indianrailways.gov.in
- Candidates can apply through online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per requirements
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 15.03.2021 to 16.04.2021