North Central Railway has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2022. Applications are invited for the post of Junior Technical Assistant. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below.
|Organization||North Central Railway|
|Type of Employment||Railway Jobs|
|Location||Prayagraj – Uttar Pradesh|
|Post Name||Junior Technical Assistant|
Details Of Vacancy:
- Junior Technical Assistant – 20
- The candidates must have passed a Diploma in Civil Engineering, B.Sc in Civil Engineering, or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 33 years
- Rs.25,000 – 30.000/-
Mode of Selection:
- Merit list Basis
- SC/ST/PwD Candidates: NIL
- Other Candidates – Rs. 100/-
Steps To Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.ncr.indianrailways.gov.in
- Candidates can apply online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per the requirements
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 08.04.2022 to 18.04.2022
- Official Notification Link: Click Here
- Official Applying Link: Click Here