North Eastern Railway has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2022. Applications are invited for the post of Sports Quota. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below.
|Organization||North Eastern Railway|
|Type of Employment||Railway Jobs|
|Post Name||Sports Person Quota|
- Sports Person Quota
- The candidates must have passed a 12th & Any Degree or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum age: 18 years
- Maximum age: 25 years
- Refer to Official Notification
Mode of Selection:
- Based on Sports Trails
- General UR/OBC Candidates – Rs. 500/-
- SC/ST/ Ex-Serviceman Candidates – Rs. 250/-
Steps To Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.ner.indianrailways.gov.in
- Candidates can apply online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per requirements
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print of the application for future use.
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 26.03.2022 To 25.04.2022
Top Govt Jobs
|Indian Army||1000||Click Here||ASAP|
|Indian Navy||112||Click Here||06.09.22|