North Eastern Railway has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2022. Applications are invited for the post of Associate. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below.
|Organization||North Eastern Railway|
|Type of Employment||Railway Jobs|
|Location||Gorakhpur – Uttar Pradesh|
- Junior Technical Associate (Works) – 15
- Junior Technical Associate (Elect/ TRD) – 02
- Junior Technical Associate (Signal) – 03
- The candidates must have passed a Diploma, Degree, B.E/ B.Tech, B.Sc ( Civil Engineering), or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum age: 18 years
- Maximum age: 38 years
- Rs.25,000 – 30,000/-
Mode of Selection:
- Written Exam
- Merit List
- All Other Candidates: Rs.500/-
- SC/ ST/Ex-Servicemen/PWD/Women/Minorities & EBC Candidates: Rs.250/-
Steps To Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.ner.indianrailways.gov.in
- Candidates can apply online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per the requirements
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print of the application for future use.
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 22.06.2022 to 05.07.2022