National Projects Construction Corporation Limited (NPCC) has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2021. Applications are invited for the post of Site Engineer & Assistant. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below.
|Organization||National Projects Construction Corporation Limited (NPCC)|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||Site Engineer & Assistant|
- The candidates must have passed Degree, B.E/B.Tech or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age: 40 years
- Rs. 20,250 /-
Mode of Selection:
Steps To Apply For Walk-in Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.npcc.gov.in
- Candidates can download the application form from the given link below.
- Fill the application form with the required details.
- Candidates to reach the walk-in-venue along with all required documents.
- NPCC Limited, Southern Zonal Office No.1316, 2nd Cross, KHB Colony, Magadi Road, Bengaluru-560 079.
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Walk in Interview Date: 03.08.2021
- Notification & Application Link: Click Here