National Projects Construction Corporation Limited (NPCC) has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2021. Applications are invited for the post of Site Engineer. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below.
|Organization||National Projects Construction Corporation Limited (NPCC)|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||Site Engineer|
|Walk in Date||09.08.2021|
- The candidates must have passed B.E/B.Tech or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age: 40 years
- Rs. 33,750 /-
Mode of Selection:
Steps To Apply For Walk-in Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.npcc.gov.in
- Candidates can download the application form from the given link below.
- Fill the application form with the required details.
- Candidates to reach the walk-in-venue along with all required documents.
- SOUTH EASTERN ZONE, BHUBANESWAR, Plot No.HIG/59, Sailashree Vihar, Bhubaneswar-751021
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Walk in Interview Date: 09.08.2021
- Notification & Application Link: Click Here