National Projects Construction Corporation Limited (NPCC) has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2022. Applications are invited for the post of Engineer. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode of Selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||National Projects Construction Corporation Limited|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Location||Anywhere in Chhattisgarh|
|Post Name||Site Engineer|
Details Of Vacancies:
- Site Engineer: 10 Posts
- The candidates must have passed a Bachelor in Engineering or equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age: 40 Years
- Rs. 33,750/-
Mode of Selection:
Steps To Apply For Walk-in Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.npcc.gov.in
- Candidates can download the application form from the given link below.
- Fill out the application form with the required details.
- Candidates are to reach the walk-in-venue along with all required documents.
- “NPCC Limited,
H No. 201 & 202,
Mittal Avenue, Back Side of TATA Motors,
Near Magneto Mall,
- Before Applying, Candidates go through the instructions given in the notification very carefully.
- Candidates are advised to reach the interview venue before the reporting time with the proper dress along with all required original documents (educational qualification certificates, ID Proof, etc) & attested copies of certificates as specified in the official notification.
- Candidate’s Recent Passport size photographs. (if required)
- Walk-In-Interview Date: 02.11.2022 & 03.11.2022
- Official Notification Link: Click Here