National Projects Construction Corporation Limited (NPCC) has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2023. Applications are invited for the post of Assistant. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode of Selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
Organization: National Projects Construction Corporation Limited (NPCC)
Type of Employment: Central Govt Jobs
No.of Vacancies: Various
Job Location: Western Zonal Office, Ahemedabad
Post Name: Assistant
Official Website: www.npcc.gov.in
Applying Mode: Walk-In
Last Date: 12.04.2023
Details Of Vacancies:
- The candidates must have passed a B.Com or equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age: 40 Years
Mode of Selection:
Steps To Apply For Walk-in Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.npcc.gov.in
- Candidates can download the application form from the given link below.
- Fill out the application form with the required details.
- Candidates are to reach the walk-in-venue along with all required documents.
- NPCC Limited, 15 First Floor Hemapark Society Gurukul Road, Near Subhash Chowk, Memnagar, Ahemedabad-380052.
- Before Applying, Candidates go through the instructions given in the notification very carefully.
- Candidates are advised to reach the interview venue before the reporting time with the proper dress along with all required original documents (educational qualification certificates, ID Proof, etc) & attested copies of certificates as specified in the official notification.
- Candidate’s Recent Passport size photographs. (if required)
- Walk-In-Interview Date: 12.04.2023
- Official Notification Link: Click Here