Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL) has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2021. Applications are invited for the post of Operator, Assistant . Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL)|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||Operator, Assistant|
Details Of Vacancies:
- Computer Operator, Programming Assistant- 12
- The candidates must have passed 10th or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Refer to Official Notification
- Rs. 7,000 – 7,700/-
Mode of Selection:
Steps to Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.npcil.co.in
- Candidates can apply online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria as per requirements.
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 22.12.2021 to 31.12.2021
- Applying Link: Click Here