Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2021. Applications are invited for the post of Fixed Term Engineer. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Location||All Over India|
|Post Name||Fixed Term Engineer|
Details Of Vacancies:
- Fixed Term Engineer
- The candidates must have passed Degree, B.E, B.Tech or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 14 years
- Maximum Age: 35 years
- Refer To Official Notification.
Mode of Selection:
- Written test
- Personal Interview
Steps to Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.npcil.co.in
- Candidates can apply online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per requirements
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 09.07.2021 to 29.07.2021