Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2020. Applications are invited for the post of Sub Officer & Leading Fireman. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||Sub Officer & Leading Fireman|
- The candidates must have passed 12th, or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 40 years
- Rs. 25,500 – Rs. 35,400/-
Mode of Selection:
- Written Exam
Steps to Apply For Offline Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.npcil.co.in
- Candidates can apply offline
- Download the application form from the given link below
- Submit the required documents of photocopies to the following address
- Deputy Manager (HRM), HRM Section, Madras, Atomic Power Station, Nuclear Power Corporation of India, Limited, Kalpakkam-603102, Chengalpattu District, Tamilnadu.
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 05.01.2021 to 05.02.2021
- Notification & Application Link: Click Here