Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL) has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2022. Applications are invited for the post of Trade Apprentice. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL)|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||Trade Apprentices|
|Applying Mode||Online & Offline|
Details Of Vacancies:
- Computer Operator and Programming Assistant
- Draughtsman (Civil)
- Draughtsman (Mechanical)
- Electronics Mechanic
- Instrument Mechanic
- Laboratory Assistant-Chemical Plant
- Mason (Building Constructor)
- The candidates must have passed 08th, 10th, ITI or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age : 16 years
- Maximum Age : 24 years
- Rs. 7,700/- To Rs. 8,855/-
Mode of Selection:
- Based on Marks
Steps to Apply For Online & Offline Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.npcil.co.in
- Candidates can apply online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria as per requirements.
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out of the application for future use.
- Submit the required documents of photocopies to the following address
- “Dy. Manager (HRM)
Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL),
Madras Atomic Power Station,
Kalpakkam – 603102,
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 02.02.2022 to 02.03.2022