Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL) has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2023. Applications are invited for the post of Manager. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
Organization: Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited
Type of Employment: Central Govt Jobs
No.of Vacancies: 128
Job Location: Mumbai, All Over India
Post Name: Manager
Official Website: www.npcil.co.in
Applying Mode: Online
Last Date: 29.05.2023
Details Of Vacancies:
- CDy. Manager (HR) – 48
- Dy. Manager (F&A) – 32
- Dy. Manager (C&MM) – 42
- Dy. Manager (Legal) – 02
- Jr. Hindi Translator – 04
(i) Dy. Manager (HR):
- Candidates must have passed Graduate with 60% marks, MBA, MA, Post Graduate Degree, Post Graduate Diploma in 60% marks or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
(ii) Dy. Manager (F&A):
- Candidates must have passed Graduate with 60% marks, MBA in Finance with 60%, marks, Post Graduate Degree, Diploma with 60% marks. or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
(iii) Dy. Manager (C&MM):
- Candidates must have passed Graduation/ Post Graduate in Engineering. MBA with 60% marks. or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
(iv) Dy. Manager (Legal):
- Candidates must have passed a Degree in Law with 60% marks with 3 years of experience. or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
(v) Jr. Hindi Translator:
- Candidates must have passed a Diploma in Hindi to English and vice-versa. Bachelor’s Degree in Hindi and English. Master’s Degree in Hindi/ English. or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 30 years
- Rs.14,868 – 79,662/-
Mode of Selection:
- Written Test
- OMR Test
- Personal Interview
- Dy. Manager – Rs. 500/-
- Jr. Hindi Translator – Rs. 150/-
Steps to Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.npcil.co.in
- Candidates can apply online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per requirements.
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for the submission of the application.
- Take a printout of the application for future use.
- Submit the required documents of photocopies to the following address
- Before Applying, Candidates go through the instructions given in the notification very carefully.
- Candidates are to ensure that the scanned copies of the educational qualification certificates, recent color passport size photo & Signature are in a prescribed format and size as specified in the official notification. (if required)
- If the proper photograph is not uploaded by an applicant, his/her candidature will be canceled.
- Candidates are advised to submit online applications as early as possible before the closing date and not to wait until the last date.
- After filling in the application, verify the information provided by you once to twice. If you are satisfied with all your information, then you may submit the application.
- Application Submission Dates: 12.05.2023 to 29.05.2023
- Notification Link: Click Here
- Apply Link: Click Here