Nagaland Public Service Commission Board has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2019. Applications are invited for the post of Assistant Commissioner. Other details of like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||Nagaland Public Service Commission Board |
|Type of Employment ||Nagaland Govt Jobs|
|Total Vacancies ||45|
|Post Name||Assistant Commissioner |
|Official Website ||www.npsc.co.in|
|Applying Mode ||Online|
|Starting Date ||01.11.2019|
|Last Date ||16.11.2019|
- The candidates must have passed Any Degree or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age: 21 years to 30 years.
- Refer to Official Notification
Mode of Selection:
Steps to Apply in Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.npsc.co.in
- Candidates can apply through online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per requirements
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before applying, candidates are advised to follow the instructions given in the selection notification very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 01.11.2019 to 16.11.2019