Nagaland Public Service Commission has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2019. Applications are invited for the post of Teacher. Other details of like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization ||Nagaland Public Service Commission |
|Type of Employment ||Nagaland Govt Jobs|
|Total Vacancies ||90|
|Post Name ||Assistant Professor |
|Applying Mode ||Online|
|Starting Date ||19.11.2019|
Details of Vacancies:
- Assistant Professor -73 Posts
- Lecturer – 04 Posts
- Post Graduate Teacher – 12 Posts
- Research Associate – 01 Post
- Assistant Professor- The candidates must have passed Any Post Graduate, M.Lib, M.Sc, M.Aor the equivalent from a recognized Board.
- Lecturer – The candidates must have passed B.Tech/B.E or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
- Post Graduate Teacher – The candidates must have passed Any Post Graduate, B.Ed or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
- Research Associate – The candidates must have passed M.A, B.Ed
or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 21 years
- Maximum Age: 30 years
- Assistant Professor- Rs.15,600 to Rs.39100/-
- Lecturer – Rs.15,600 to Rs.39100/-
- Post Graduate Teacher – Rs. 9300 to Rs.129200/-
Mode of Selection:
Steps to Apply in Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.npsc.co.in
- Candidates can apply through online
- The online application can be submitted by login into e-District portal i.e. https://edistrict.nagaland.gov.in Online application will be available from 19.11.2019 to 19.12.2019 till 3:00 PM
- Before applying, candidates are advised to follow the instructions given in the selection notification very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 19.11.2019 to 19.12.2019
- Starting Date for Online Application: 19.11.2019