National Power Training Institute has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2022. Applications are invited for the post of Technical. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||National Power Training Institute|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||Technical Expert|
|Applying Mode||Online & Offline|
Details of Vacancies:
- Cyber Security Expert- 02
- Power Distribution Expert- 04
(i) All Post:
- The candidates must have passed B. Tech in relevant discipline or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age: 45 years
- Rs. 50,000/-
Mode of Selection:
- All Candidates- Rs. 1,500/-
Steps to Apply For Online & Offline Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.npti.gov.in
- Candidates can apply online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per requirements
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Download the application form from the given link below
- Submit the required documents of photocopies to the following address
- Director (Admn), National Power Training Institute, NPTI Complex, Sector-33, Faridabad, Haryana, 121003.
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 28.12.2021 to 14.01.2022