ICAR-National Research Centre On Meat has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2021. Applications are invited for the Post of Young Professional. Other details of like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||ICAR- National Research Centre On Meat|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||Young Professional- II|
|Walk in Date||27.05.2021|
- The candidates must have passed Master Degree, Graduate or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 21 Years
- Maximum Age: 45 Years
- Rs. 35,000/-
Mode of Selection:
Steps To Apply For Walk-In-Interview:
- Log on to the official website www.nrcmithun.res.in
- Candidates can download the application form from the given link below.
- Fill the application form with the required details.
- Candidates to reach the walk-in-venue along with all required documents.
- ICAR-National Research Centre on Meat, Chengicherla, Hyderabad – 500 092.
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Walk-in-Interview Date: 27.05.2021
- Notification & Application Form: Click Here