National Rail and Transportation Institute have issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2021. Applications are invited for the post of Teaching, Non-Teaching. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||National Rail and Transportation Institute|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||Teaching, Non-Teaching|
Details Of Vacancies:
- The candidates must have passed the Bachelor’s degree, Master’s degree., or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age: 50 Years
- Rs. 30,900 – Rs. 1697900/-
Mode of Selection:
- Written Test
Steps To Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.nrti.edu.in
- Candidates can apply through online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per requirements
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 08.07.2021 to 08.08.2021