Netaji Subhas University of Technology has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2022. Applications are invited for the Post of Professor. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||Netaji Subhas University of Technology|
|Type of Employment||Delhi Govt Jobs|
|Applying Mode||Online and Offline|
|Last Date||13.05.2022 (Date Extended)|
Details Of Vacancies:
- Assistant Professor
- Associate Professor
- The candidates must have passed Post Graduate, Ph.D or equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
|Post Name||Maximum Age|
|Assistant Professor||35 Years|
|Associate Professor||50 Years|
- Rs. 57,700/- To Rs. 2,18,200/-
Mode of Selection:
Steps To Apply For Online & Offline Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.nsit.ac.in
- Candidates can apply through online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per requirements
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use.
- Submit the required documents of photocopies to the following address
- “The Registrar,
Netaji Subhas University of Technology,
Azad Hind Fauj Marg, Sector-23,
warka, New Delhi- 110078″.
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 16.03.2022 To 13.05.2022 (Date Extended)
- Official Notification Link: Click Here
- Date Extended Notification Link: Click Here
- Official Applying Link: Click Here
Top Gov Jobs
|India Post||38,926||Click Here||05.06.22|
|Eastern Command||158||Click Here||14.06.22|
|Western Command||70||Click Here||23.05.22|