National Thermal Power Corporation Limited (NTPC) has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2021. Applications are invited for the post of Graduate Engineers/ Engineering Executive Trainee. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||National Thermal Power Corporation Limited|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Location||All Over India|
|Post Name||Graduate Engineers/ Engineering Executive Trainee (EET)|
Details Of Vacancies:
- Graduate Engineers/ Engineering Executive Trainee (EET)
- The candidates must have passed the B.E/B.Tech or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age: 27 Years
- Rs. 40,000 – Rs. 1, 40,000/-
Mode of Selection:
- written Test
Steps To Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.ntpc.co.in
- Candidates can apply online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per requirements
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 18.05.2021 to 10.06.2021