National Thermal Power Corporation Limited (NTPC) has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2022. Applications are invited for the post of Assistant Law Officers. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||National Thermal Power Corporation Limited|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||Assistant Law Officers|
Details Of Vacancies:
- Assistant Law Officers
- The candidates must have passed the Bachelor’s Degree in Law or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age: 30 Years
- Rs.30,000/- to Rs.1,20,000/-
Mode of Selection:
- Written Exam
- Gen/ OBC Candidates: Rs. 300/-
- SC/ST/PWD/Ex-Serviceman/ Female Candidates: Nil
Steps To Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.ntpc.co.in
- Candidates can apply through online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per requirements
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 15.06.2022 to 29.06.2022
TOP GOVT JOBS
|India Post||38,926||Click Here||05.06.22|
|Eastern Command||158||Click Here||14.06.22|
|Western Command||70||Click Here||23.05.22|