NTT DATA has issued a latest notification for the recruitment 2019. Applications are invited for the post of Analyst. Other details of like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details and How to Apply are given below…
|Type of Employment||Private Jobs|
|Post Name||Senior Analyst|
- The candidates must have passed Any Degree, B.E/B. Tech or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
- Independently work in complex legacy systems.
- Mentor junior team members towards grasping the basic nuances of AS/400 and support paradigms.
- Assume the responsibilities of on-call support
- Drive the team’s automation initiatives Requirements
- 5- plus years of relevant exp. in application development and/or Maintenance in Legacy AS/400 technology with the onus on Operations support.
- Expert in Operations support in Legacy AS400 technology.
- Independently work with teams in Operations front. Guide team members and mentor the new project joins.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills demonstrated ability utilizing systems, tools, and procedures to accomplish a job. Superior communication skills as the job responsibility require very intensive interactions with the End-users. Works independently and Contribute to the area by ensuring the quality of output; contributes to the completion of milestones associated with specific projects or activities within own area.
- Well versed with advanced ILE skills with a working knowledge of Job handling and Job-scheduling and job trouble-shooting
- Possess effective communication skill to communicate with customers and other team members.
Required Age Limit:
- Not Specified.
- Best In Industry.
Mode of Selection:
- Written test
- Group Discussion
- Personal Interview
Steps To Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.nttdata.com
- Candidates can apply through online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per requirements
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of application.
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Applying Link: Click Here