National Water Development Agency (NWDA) has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2021. Applications are invited for the post of Junior Engineer, LDC & Others. Other details of like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||National Water Development Agency|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Location||All Over India|
|Post Name||JE, UDC, LDC & Others|
Details Of Vacancies:
- Junior Engineer – 16 Posts
- Hindi Translator – 01 Post
- Jr. Accounts Officer – 05 Posts
- Upper Division Clerk – 12 Posts
- Stenographer – 05 Posts
- Lower Division Clerk – 23 Posts
- The candidates must have passed 12th, Diploma, Degree or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Refer to Official Notification
- Rs.19,900/ to Rs.1,12,400/-
Mode of Selection:
- Computer Based online Test
- Gen/ OBC candidates: Rs.840/-
- SC/ST/EWS/PWD/Women Candidates: Rs.500/-
Steps to Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.nwda.gov.in
- Candidates can apply through online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per requirements
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 10.05.2021 to 25.06.2021