National Water Development Agency has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2023. Applications are invited for the post of Engineer. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
Organization: National Water Development Agency (NWDA)
Type of Employment: Central Govt Jobs
No.of Vacancies: 21
Job Location: All Over India
Post Name: Engineer
Official Website: www.nwda.gov.in
Applying Mode: Offline
Last Date: 24.02.2023
Details of Vacancies:
- Director (Technical)
- Director (MDU)
- Superintending Engineer
- Deputy Director Executive Engineer
- Director (Technical): Candidates must have passed the Degree in Civil Engineering or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
- Director (MDU): Candidates must have passed the Degree in Civil Engineering or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
- Superintending Engineer: Candidates must have passed the Degree in Civil Engineering, Masters’s Degree in Maths, Computer, Physics, Statics, Post Graduation in Hydrology or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
- Deputy Director Executive Engineer: Candidates must have passed the Diploma, Degree in Civil Engineering or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age: 56 Years
- Director (Technical) – Rs.1,23,100 – 20,15,900/-
- Director (MDU) – Rs.78,800 – 2,09,200/-
- Superintending Engineer – Rs.78,800 – 2,09,200/-
- Deputy Director Executive Engineer – 67,700 – 2,08,700/-
Mode of Selection:
Steps To Apply For Offline Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.nwda.gov.in
- Candidates can apply Offline
- Download the application form from the given link below
- Submit the required documents of photocopies to the following address
- Deputy Director (Admn.), National Water development Agency, 18-20, Community Centre, Saket, New Delhi – 110017
- Before Applying, Candidates go through the instructions given in the notification very carefully.
- Candidates must enclose the photocopies of self-attested certificates and proofs along with the application form as per the requirement.
- Incomplete applications, lack of required certificates along with the application, or applications received after the due date, will not be considered.
- Application Submission Dates: 26.01.2023 to 24.02.2023
- Notification Link: Click Here