National Water Informatics Centre (NWIC) has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2022. Applications are invited for the post of Deputy Director. Other Details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||National Water Informatics Centre (NWIC)|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||Deputy Director|
Details Of Vacancies:
- Deputy Director
- The candidates must have passed Degree, Masters Degree or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age: 56 Years
- Rs. 67,600/- To Rs. 2,08,700/-
Mode of Selection:
Steps to Apply for Offline Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.nwic.gov.in
- Candidates can apply through offline
- Download the application form from the given link in below
- Submit the required documents of photocopies to the following address.
- “NWIC, Department of Water Resources,
RD & GR, Ministry of Jal Shakti,
4th Floor (South), Sewa Bhawan,
Secot -1, R.K Puram,
New Delhi- 110066″.
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 10.02.2022 to 11.04.2022
- Official Notification & Application Link: Click Here