Odisha High Court has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2022. Applications Are Invited for the post of Junior Stenographer. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||Odisha High Court|
|Type of Employment||Odisha Govt Jobs|
|Location||Cuttack – Odisha|
|Post Name||Junior Stenographer|
Details of Vacancies:
- Junior Stenographer
- The candidates must have passed a Degree or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 21 Years
- Maximum Age: 32 Years
- Rs.25,500/- To Rs. 81,100/-
Mode of Selection:
- Written Test
- All Other Candidates: Rs. 500/-
- SC/ ST/ PWD Candidates: Nil
Steps to Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.orissahighcourt.nic.in
- Candidates can apply online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per the requirements
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print of the application for future use.
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 28.03.2022 To 18.04.2022
TOP GOVT JOBS