Ordnance Factory Board (OFB) has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2020. Applications are invited for the post-Non-ITI & ITI. Candidates are advised to go through Full Notice, available in the online application site before submitting the application. Other details of like Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||Ordnance Factory Board (OFB)|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Location||All Over India|
|Post Name||Non-ITI & ITI|
Details of Vacancies:
|Name of the Post||Vacancies|
|Non – ITI||2219|
- The candidates must have passed 10th, ITI or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 15 years
- Maximum Age: 24 years
- Refer To Official Notification.
Mode of Selection:
- Gen/OBC Candidates: Rs.100/-
- SC/ST Candidates: Nil
Steps To Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.ofb.gov.in
- Candidates can apply through online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per requirements
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 10.01.2020 to 09.02.2020