Office of the Deputy Resident Commissioner has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2021. Applications are invited for the post of Accountant, LDA cum Housekeeper, Peon. Other Details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||Office of the Deputy Resident Commissioner|
|Type of Employment||Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||Accountant, Peon|
Details of Vacancies:
- Accountant – 01 Post
- LDA cum Housekeeper – 01 Post
- LDA/Junior Assitant – 02 Posts
- Receptionist cum LDA – 03 Posts
- Driver – 01 Post
- Room Bearer – 03 Posts
- Peon – 02 Posts
- The candidates must have passed a Degree, HSLC pass, and a driving license from a recognized authority or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 40 years
- Accountant: Rs.14,000 – Rs.49,000/-
- LDA cum Housekeeper: Rs.14,000 – Rs.49,000/-
- LDA/Junior Assitant: Rs.14,000 – Rs.49,000/-
- Receptionist cum LDA: Rs.14,000 – Rs.49,000/-
- Driver: Rs.14,000 – Rs.49,000/-
- Room Bearer: Rs.12,000 – Rs.37,500/-
- Peon: Rs.12,000 – Rs.37,500/-
Mode of Selection:
Steps To Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.niyukti.assam.gov.in
- Candidates can apply online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per requirements
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 01.01.2021 to 13.01.2021