Office of the District Judge Birbhum has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2022. Applications are invited for the post of Stenographer, Clerk. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||Office of the District Judge Birbhum|
|Type of Employment||West Bengal Govt Jobs|
|Location||Birbhum – West Bengal|
|Post Name||Stenographer, Clerk|
Details of vacancies:
- English Stenographer, Grade – III, (Group-B) – 05 Posts
- Bengali Translator (Group – B) – 03 Posts
- Lower Division Clerk (Group-C) – 28 Posts
- Process Server (Summon Bailiff) (Group-C) – 08 Posts
- Peon/ Night Guard (Group – D) – 49 Posts
- The candidates must have passed 08th, Graduation, Madhyamik, or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 40 years
- Rs. 17,000/- to Rs. 82,900/-
Mode of Selection:
- Refer to the Official Notification
Steps To Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.districts.ecourts.gov.in
- Candidates can apply online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per the requirements
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 28.04.2022 to 12.05.2022
TOP GOVT JOBS
|India Post||38,926||Click Here||05.06.22|
|Eastern Command||158||Click Here||14.06.22|
|Western Command||70||Click Here||23.05.22|