Oil India Limited has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2021. Applications are invited for the post of Lab Technician. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||Oil India Limited|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||Lab Technician|
Details Of Vacancies:
- Contractual Nursing Tutor
- Contractual Pharmacist
- Contractual Nurse
- Contractual Paramedical Lab Technician
- The candidates must have passed 10th,12th, Diploma, B.Sc.or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 60 years
- Contractual Nursing Tutor – Rs.19,500/-
- Contractual Pharmacist – Rs.19,500/-
- Contractual Nurse – Rs.19,500/-
- Contractual Paramedical Lab Technician – Rs.16,640/-
Mode of Selection:
- Skill Test cum Personal Assessment
Steps to Apply For Walk-in Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.oil-india.com
- Candidates can download the application form from the given link below.
- Fill the application form with the required details.
- Candidates to reach the walk-in-venue along with all required documents.
- OIL Hospital, Duliajan
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Walk-in Dates: 10.08.2021 to 13.08.2021
- Notification & Application Link: Click Here