Oil India Limited has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2023. Applications are invited for the post of Workperson. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
Organization: Oil India Limited
Type of Employment: Central Govt Jobs
No.of Vacancies: 187
Job Location: Assam, Arunachal Pradesh
Post Name: Work Persons
Official Website: www.oil-india.com
Applying Mode: Online
Last Date: 25.04.2023
Details of Vacancies:
- Grade III: Candidates must have passed a 10th, 12th or its equivalent from a recognized board.
- Grade V: Candidates must have passed B.Sc. Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics, B.Sc. Nursing or Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing (PB-B.Sc.) or its equivalent from a recognized board.
- Grade VII: Candidates must have passed a Diploma in Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering or Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering or Diploma in Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering or Diploma in Instrumentation Engineering/Technology or Diploma in Instrumentation and Control Engineering or its equivalent from a recognized board.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age: 30 – 38 years
- Grade III – Rs. 26,600 – 90,000/-
- Grade V – Rs. 32,000 – 1,27,000/-
- Grade VII – Rs. 37,500 – 1,45,000/-
Mode of Selection:
- Computer Based Test (CBT)
- General/ OBC Candidates: Rs. 200/-
- SC/ ST/ EWS/ PwBD/ Ex-Servicemen Candidates: Nil
Steps To Apply for Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.oil-india.com
- Candidates can apply online.
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per requirements.
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for the submission of the application.
- Take a printout of the application for future use
- Before Applying, Candidates go through the instructions given in the notification very carefully.
- Candidates are to ensure that the scanned copies of the educational qualification certificates, recent color passport size photo & Signature are in a prescribed format and size as specified in the official notification. (if required)
- If the proper photograph is not uploaded by an applicant, his/her candidature will be canceled.
- Candidates are advised to submit online applications as early as possible before the closing date and not to wait until the last date.
- After filling in the application, verify the information provided by you once to twice. If you are satisfied with all your information, then you may submit the application.
- Application Submission Dates: 27.03.2023 to 25.04.2023
- Notification Link: Click Here
- Apply Link: Click Here