Odisha Mining Corporation Limited (OMCL) has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2022. Applications are invited for the post of Non-Executives. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||Odisha Mining Corporation Limited|
|Type of Employment||Govt Jobs|
Details Of Vacancies:
- Junior Accountant
(i) Junior Accountant
- The candidates must have passed the Diploma, Degree, B.Com, PGDCA or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
- The candidates must have passed the ITI, 12th or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 32 Years
- Rs. 21,700 – 92,300/-
Mode of Selection:
- Computer Based Test
- Document Verification
- General Candidates: Rs. 500/-
- SC/ ST/ PWD Candidate: Nill
Steps To Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.omcltd.in
- Candidates can apply through online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per requirements
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 17.01.2022 to 14.02.2022