Odisha Mining Corporation Limited (OMCL) has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2022. Applications are invited for the post of Foreman, Surveyor. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||Odisha Mining Corporation Limited|
|Type of Employment||Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||Foreman, Surveyor|
|Last Date||10.03.2022 & 11.03.2022 (Date Extended)|
Details Of Vacancies:
- Mining Mate – III
- The candidates must have passed the Diploma in Mining with Foreman or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
- The candidates must have passed the Diploma in Mines Survey/ Mining Engineering or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
(iii) Mining Mate – III
- The candidates must have passed the 12th or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 32 Years
- Rs.21,700/- To Rs. 1,1,2400/-
Mode of Selection:
Steps To Apply For Walk-In Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.omcltd.in
- Candidates can download the application form from the given link below.
- Fill the application form with the required details.
- Candidates to reach the walk-in-venue along with all required documents.
- “Community Centre, OMC Colony of Regional Office, Barbil, Dist. – Keonjhar, Odisha”.
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Walk-In Interview Date: 10.03.2022 & 11.03.2022 (Date Extended)
Top Govt Jobs
|India Post||60,544||Click Here||14.12.22|
|RRC Central Railway||596||Click Here||28.11.22|
|Intelligence Bureau||1671||Click Here||25.11.22|