Oil and Natural Gas Corporation has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2021. Applications are invited for the post of Graduate Trainee. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||Oil and Natural Gas Corporation (ONGC)|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||Graduate Trainee|
Details Of Vacancies:
- Graduate Trainee in Engineering
- The candidates must have passed a B.Sc, Degree in Engineering or equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 40 years
- Refer To official Notification
Mode of Selection:
- Merit List Based
- Gen/OBC Candidates: Rs. 300/-
- SC/St Candidates: Nil
Steps To Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.ongcindia.com
- Candidates can apply through online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per requirements
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 11.10.2021 to 01.11.2021