Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2022. Applications are invited for the post of Officer. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC)|
|Type of Employment||Odisha Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||Assistant Fisheries Officer & Group – B|
Details of Vacancies:
- Assistant Fisheries Officer & Group – B
- The candidates must have passed B.F.Sc or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 21 Years
- Maximum Age: 38 Years
- Rs. 44,900/-
Mode of Selection:
- Written Examination
- Viva Voce Test
- Gen/OBC Candidates: Rs. 500/-
- SC/ST/PwD Candidates: Nil
Steps To Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.opsc.gov.in
- Candidates can apply online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per the requirements
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print of the application for future use.
- Before applying, candidates are advised to follow the instructions given in the selection notification very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 04.04.2022 To 04.05.2022
Top Govt Jobs
|Indian Army||46,000||Click Here||ASAP|
|Naval Dockyard||338||Click Here||08.07.22|
|Indian Air Force||3500||Click Here||05.07.22|
|ASC Centre||458||Click Here||15.07.22|
|Army Infantry||101||Click Here||25.07.22|
|Supreme Court||210||Click Here||10.07.22|