Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2022. Applications are invited for the post of Group – A & B. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC)|
|Type of Employment||Odisha Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||Group A & B|
Details of Vacancies:
(i) Group A:
- Assistant Director, Municipal Administration/ Assistant Commissioner – 04
- Chief Executive Officer – 06
- Enforcement Officer – 02
(ii) Group B:
- Executive Officer – 15
- The candidates must have passed Any Degree or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 21 Years
- Maximum Age: 38 Years
- Group A: Rs. 15,600/- to Rs. 39,100 /-
- Group B: Rs. 9,300/- to Rs. 34,800/-
Mode of Selection:
- Written Test
Steps To Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.opsc.gov.in
- Candidates can apply online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per the requirements
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print of the application for future use.
- Before applying, candidates are advised to follow the instructions given in the selection notification very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 17.08.2022 to 16.09.2022