Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2022. Applications are invited for the post of Post Graduate Teacher. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC)|
|Type of Employment||Odisha Govt Jobs|
|Location||Cuttack – Odisha|
|Post Name||Post Graduate Teacher|
Details of Vacancies:
- Post Graduate Teacher – 335
- The candidates must have passed Bachelors Degree in Law or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 21Years
- Maximum Age: 32 Years
- As Per Rules
Mode of Selection:
- Personality Test
- SC/ ST: Nill
- All Other Candidates: Rs. 400/-
Steps To Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.opsc.gov.in
- Candidates can apply online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per requirements
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print of the application for future use.
- Before applying, candidates are advised to follow the instructions given in the selection notification very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 08.11.2021 to 09.01.2022