Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2022. Applications are invited for the post of Assistant Director. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC)|
|Type of Employment||Odisha Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||Assistant Director|
Details of Vacancies:
- Assistant Director – 03 Posts
- The candidates must have passed Diploma in Textile Technology, Degree in Textile Technology & Chemistry, or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 21 Years
- Maximum Age: 38 Years
- Rs.44,900/- to Rs.1,42,400 /-
Mode of Selection:
- Career Marking
- Written test
Steps To Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.opsc.gov.in
- Candidates can apply online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per the requirements
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print of the application for future use.
- Before applying, candidates are advised to follow the instructions given in the selection notification very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 22.04.2022 to 23.05.2022
TOP GOVT JOBS
|India Post||60,544||Click Here||14.12.22|
|RRC Central Railway||596||Click Here||28.11.22|
|Intelligence Bureau||1671||Click Here||25.11.22|