One Stop Centre Salem (OSC Salem) has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2023. Applications are invited for the post of MTS, Security Guard, Case Worker Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
Organization: One Stop Centre Salem (OSC Salem)
Type of Employment: TN Govt Jobs
No.of Vacancies: 14
Job Location: Salem – Tamil Nadu
Post Name: MTS, Security Guard, Case Worker
Official Website: www.salem.nic.in
Applying Mode: Offline
Last Date: 08.11.2023
Details Of Vacancies:
- Centre Administrator – 01
- Senior Counsellor 1
- IT Admin – 01
- Case Worker – 06
- Security Guard – 02
- Multipurpose Helper – 03
(i) Senior Counsellor/ Centre Administrator:
- Candidates must have passed the Master’s degree in Social Work or Psychology. or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
(ii) IT Admin:
- Candidates must have passed the B.Sc or BE Degree in Computer Science. or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
(iii) Case Worker:
- Candidates must have passed the Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Social Work. or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
(iv) Security Guard/ Multipurpose Helper:
- Candidates must have passed the 10th standard. or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 21 years
- Maximum Age: 40 years
- Rs.6,400 to Rs.30,000/-
Mode of Selection:
Steps To Apply For Offline Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.salem.nic.in
- Candidates can apply Offline
- Download the application form from the link below
- Submit the required documents of photocopies to the following address.
- District Social Welfare Office,
Room No: 126,
- Before Applying, Candidates go through the instructions given in the notification very carefully.
- Candidates must enclose the photocopies of self-attested certificates and proofs along with the application form as per the requirement.
- Incomplete applications, lack of required certificates along with the application, or applications received after the due date, will not be considered.
- Application Submission Dates: 31.10.2023 to 08.11.2023
- Notification & Application Form: Click Here