Odisha State Pollution Control Board (OSPCB) has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2022. Applications are invited for the post of AES, AEE. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||Odisha State Pollution Control Board (OSPCB)|
|Type of Employment||Odisha Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||AES, AEE|
Details Of Vacancies:
- Assistant Environmental Scientist (AES)
- Assistant Environmental Engineer (AEE)
- The candidates must have passed B.E, M.E or M.Tech, M.Sc, M.Phil, PhD or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 21 years
- Maximum Age: 32 years
- Rs. 44,900/- To Rs. 1,42,400/-
Mode of Selection:
- Based on Career Marks
- Written / Skill Test
Steps to Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.ospcboard.org
- Candidates can apply through online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per requirements
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 24.12.2021 To 23.01.2022
- Official Notification Link for AES: Click Here
- Official Notification Link for AEE: Click Here
- Official Applying Link: Click Here