Odisha Staff Selection Commission has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2020. Applications are invited for the post of Junior Assistant. Other details of like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization ||Odisha Staff Selection Commission|
|Type of Employment||Odisha Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||Junior Assistant |
|Official Website ||www.ossc.gov.in|
|Applying Mode ||Online|
|Last Date ||07.02.2020|
Details of Vacancies:
- The candidates must have passed the Graduate or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 21 years
- Maximum Age: 32 years
- Refer to Official Notification
Mode of Selection:
- Gen/OBC Candidates: Rs. 200/-
- SC/ST Candidates: Nil
Steps to Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.ossc.gov.in
- Candidates can apply through online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per requirements
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 08.01.2020 to 07.02.2020