Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2022. Applications are invited for the post of Junior Clerk. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC)|
|Type of Employment||Odisha Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||Junior Clerk|
Details of Vacancies:
- Junior Clerk
- The candidates must have passed a Degree in Arts/ Science/ Commerce or relevant discipline or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 21 years
- Maximum Age: 32 years
- Rs. 13,300/-
Mode of Selection:
- Skill Test
- Computer Skill Test
- All Other Candidates- Rs. 200/-
- SC/ ST/ PWD Candidates: Nil
Steps to Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.ossc.gov.in
- Candidates can apply through online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per requirements
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 20.12.2021 To 29.01.2022