Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2022. Applications are invited for the post of Primary Investigator, Field Assistant. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC)|
|Type of Employment||Odisha Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||Primary Investigator, Field Assistant|
Details of Vacancies:
- Primary Investigator
- Field Assistant
- The candidates must have passed a 12th, Degree, B.Sc or relevant discipline or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 21 years
- Maximum Age: 32 years
- Rs. 13,500/- To Rs. 14,200/-
Mode of Selection:
- Written Test
- Ceritificate Verification
- All Other Candidates- Rs. 200/-
- SC/ ST/ PWD Candidates: Nil
Steps to Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.ossc.gov.in
- Candidates can apply through online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per requirements
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates For FA : 04.02.2021
- Application Submission Dates For PI : 29.01.2022
- Official Notification Link PI : Click Here
- Official Notification Link FA: Click Here
- Official Applying Link: Click Here