Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2023. Applications are invited for the post of Junior Stenographer, Junior Typist Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
Organization: Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC)
Type of Employment: Odisha Govt Jobs
No.of Vacancies: 124
Job Location: Cuttack, Bhubaneswar, Berhampur-Odisha
Post Name: Junior Stenographer, Junior Typist
Official Website: www.ossc.gov.in
Applying Mode: Online
Last Date: 20.12.2023
Details Of Vacancies:
- Junior Stenographer – 63
- Junior Grade Stenographer – 07
- Junior Grade Typist – 09
- Junior Typist – 02
- Junior Clerk & Typist – 32
- Typist & Copyist – 02
- Junior Grade Typist – 02
- Data Entry Operator (DEO) – 07
- Candidate should pass the 12th, Graduation or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 38 years
- Rs.19,900 – Rs. 81,000/-
Mode of Selection:
- Preliminary Examination
- Mains Written Examination
- Computer Skill Test
- Document Verification
Steps to Apply for Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.ossc.gov.in
- Candidates can apply online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per the requirements
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for the submission of the application.
- Take a print of the application for future use.
- Before Applying, Candidates go through the instructions given in the notification very carefully.
- Candidates are to ensure that the scanned copies of the educational qualification certificates, recent color passport size photo, and signature are in a prescribed format and size as specified in the official notification. (if required)
- If the proper photograph is not uploaded by an applicant, his/her candidature will be canceled.
- Candidates are advised to submit online applications as early as possible before the closing date and not to wait until the last date.
- After filling in the application, verify the information provided by you once to twice. If you are satisfied with all your information, then you may submit the application.
- Online Registration: 18.11.2023 to 17.12.2023
- Application Submission Dates: 18.11.2023 to 20.12.2023
- Date of Editing of Online Application Form: 21 & 23.12.2023