Odisha Sub-Ordinate Staff Selection Commission has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2021. Applications are invited for the post of Field Surveyor. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||Odisha Sub-Ordinate Staff Selection Commission|
|Type of Employment||Govt Job|
|Post Name||Statistical Field Surveyor|
- The candidates must have passed the 10th, 12th or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 20 years
- Maximum Age: 32 years
Mode of Selection:
- Written Exam
- Skil Test
- G Candidates – Rs.100/-
- SC/ST/PWD – NIL
Steps to Apply in Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.osssc.gov.in
- Candidates can apply through online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per requirements
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before applying, candidates are advised to follow the instructions given in the selection notification very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 01.08.2021 to 21.08.2021